By purchasing and downloading our files you agree to the Standard License Agreement.
These files are considered a design tool rather than a final design product, and are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only.
YOU ARE PERMITTED THE FOLLOWING:
- You may use our graphics for logo designs and banner designs.
- You may use our graphics to create greeting cards, invitations, calendars, catalogs, albums, brochures, business cards, stationery for personal use and for sale in printed form. You can send the final digital design to your clients only if the design is a customizable (you customize it personaly) one and you flatten the final image (so it is NOT on a transparent background).
- You may use the graphics on your blog. The graphics must be re-sized (72dpi) and the artwork must be flattened (no transparent background). You cannot upload the clip art in its original size on your blog; We greatly appreciate credit when our images are used in blog posts: theinknest.com / artist’s name; If you are creating some blog freebies with our images, you have to include the credit in the text. Freebies can be desktop wallpapers, printables and designs which you created combining text and/or images in a creative way. We do not allow that you distribute freebies which consist solely of our clip art and nothing else.
- You may use the clip art to create books and magazines in printed form (standard license applies till 2000 print impressions). If you sell books and magazines in a PDF form or using a reseller website you have to purchase the Extended License. You have to include credit theinknest.com / artist’s name, in a well visible place in the publication (both print and digital);
- You may use our clip art to create wall art such as posters and art prints, but only for personal use with the Standard License.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- You may not re-distribute the files in their original form. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign or gift our products. You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
- You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Extended License.
- You may not sell posters and art prints, wall decals designed with our images without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not make iPhone cases, T-shirts, fabrics without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Snapfish and alike, without obtaining the Extended License
- Any resale of our graphics in the form of design resources, such as clip art, vectors, collage sheets, scrapbooking pages, papers, stickers, buttons, layout any scrapbooking resources (digital or print), is strictly prohibited even if you have the Extended License;
- If you want to use our graphics to design web, mobile or tablet apps, please contact us to first to obtain specific license. The Extended License may not apply in these cases.
- You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: theinknest.com / artist’s name;
- You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 2000 times without obtaining an Extended License;
If you have any doubts about the use of our products, please contact us for more information.
To Outside Clipart Designers
This text is meant for designers creating and selling clip art outside of The Ink Nest. If you visited this website and you have decided to derive inspiration from our work please read the text below:
Please do not copy our license agreement text. This has been written customly for us. Taking it directly and using it is yet again violation of our copy right.
A guideline how to “copy” our work:
- take the idea and transform it into something different. Add to it, change it. Look at more than one inspiration resource
- use completely different colors
- use different illustrative style than the one used in the original work
- write an original title – please do not copy our titles and description, this is the easiest way for us to find about it.
Congratulations! You have designed a unique set of your own.