A set of hand drawn holiday patterns by the talented surface designer Rachel. These are perfect to design Christmas cards, gift wraps, whimsical backgrounds for your blog.
The pattern set contains:
– 5 pattern images in resolution for web
– 5 high resolution pattern images for print (300dpi)
EPS vector file is available from the options above.
By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the License Agreement.
I am a freelance surface pattern designer and illustrator based in Nashville, Tennessee, where I live with my husband and young son.
My background is in Fine Art, and I taught Visual Art for several years before taking on my own business at the end of 2011. I am grateful to have found the world of pattern design, where all my interests have fallen into place.
More graphics by Rachel >>
Please check some answers below:
What is clip art?
Clip art refers to pre-made images used in wide range of design projects – like making greeting cards, web design, scrap-booking etc
What is a .png format? Why don’t you offer jpegs?
PNG is a format to store pictures in with the possibility to have a transparent background. Png can be opened with any graphic editing program just like jpegs with this difference that you can seamlessly integrate my designs into your work on ANY kind of background.
Please click below to read more about each License.
YOU ARE ALLOWED THE FOLLOWING:
- Logo Design, branding (business cards, brochures, catalogs) banner design for yourself and your clients.
- In printed form only (!) – greetings cards, invitations, calendars up to 550 print impressions of all designs created with one set. Only Etsy sellers are allowed to send greeting card designs for print by their customers, and only if the design is a customisable one (you customise it personally) and you flatten the final image (so it is NOT on a transparent background). For standalone shops (outside Etsy) where you sell stationery in digital form you have to purchase the Extended License.
- Bloggers are allowed to use our graphics in their personal blog design and blog posts. The graphics must be re-sized (72dpi) and the artwork must be flattened (no transparent background). You cannot upload the clip art in its original size on your blog; When our images are used in blog posts, credit must be included: theinknest.com/ artist’s name; If you are offering blog freebies designed with our images, you have to include the credit to us. Freebies can be desktop wallpapers, printables and designs which you created combining text and/or images in a creative way. We do not allow that you distribute freebies which consist solely of our clip art and nothing else.
- Books and magazines in printed form only (!) (standard license applies up to 550 print impressions). If you sell books and magazines in a PDF form, iPad books & magazines, or using a reseller website (you are using a 3rd party platform to sell and print the book) you have to purchase the Extended License. You have to include credit theinknest.com/ artist’s name, in a well visible place in the publication (both in print and digital).
- For personal use only (!) – wall art such as posters, art prints, frames, any decoration for the wall for personal use only with the Standard License. For selling wall art, you have to purchase the Extended License.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- You may not re-distribute the files in their original form. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign or gift our products. You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
- You may not sell digital downloads with the Standard License.
- You may not license products which you designed with our graphics for wholesale before you contact us.
- You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Extended License.
- You may not sell posters and art prints, wall decals, any kind of wall art designed with our images without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not make iPhone cases, T-shirts, fabrics without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Snapfish and alike, without obtaining the Extended License
- Any resale of our graphics in the form of design resources, such as clip art, vectors, collage sheets, scrapbooking pages, papers, stickers, buttons, layout any scrapbooking resources (digital or print), is strictly prohibited even if you have the Extended License;
- If you want to use our graphics to design digital apps, please contact us to first to obtain specific license. The Extended License may not apply in these cases.
- You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes (print, web or tv) you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: theinknest.com/ artist’s name;
- You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 550 times without obtaining an Extended License;
You have to purchase the license if you want to use our clip art to create and sell:
– Art Prints
– Designs in digital form like greeting cards, printables, posters.
– Templates like Photoshop templates for resale, Website templates etc
– iPhone cases
– T-shirts, clothes, bags, fabrics
– Print and PDF publications, IPad books & magazines
– Sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Snapfish and alike
– Unlimited print impressions
The upgrade is just the Extended License without the image/vector files. Purchase it only if you have previously purchased the graphics and now you want to extend your license. This option does not include the clip art/vector files!